Our goal is to provide a ministry of hope and caring so that no member of our congregation need be alone during a crisis or other time of need. We:
- Visit the ill at home or in the hospital
- Support those going through a life crisis
- Maintain contact with those unable to attend worship services due to illness or a disabling condition, physical, mental, or emotional
- Support friends and family involved in care-giving
- Comfort the bereaved
- Provide support in spiritual exploration
Our Pastoral Care Team includes Ginny Baker, chair, Jan Krouskop, Mary Jane Brunt, Rick Steele, Joan Mackay, Steffany Raynes, and Rev. Paul Beckel.
If you, or someone you know at BUF, are in need of support or comfort, please contact Ginny Baker.
If you would like to be trained to be a part of the Pastoral Care Team, also contact Ginny Baker.
Neighbor to Neighbor
- Preparing/delivering meals (we use the Meal Train website)
- Transportation to BUF services or medical appointments
- Light housekeeping chores
- Caregiver respite (such as errands and grocery shopping)
- Communications assistance (e.g. connecting to BUF by computer)
- Information about community resources