Guidelines for Small Groups
As of May 21, 2021, the following guidelines apply to BUF-related gatherings of FIFTEEN OR FEWER people.
- When all participants attest that they are vaccinated, distancing and masking are not required.
- When participants are not asked to attest that they are vaccinated (this includes activities attended by children for whom vaccination is not yet available)
- Indoors at BUF: 6-foot distancing and triple masking are required
- Outdoors: Distancing required; masking not required
- Privately Hosted (indoors or out): requirements to be determined by the host
- “Triple masking” means a single three-layer mask such as the KN-95
- “Determined by the host” requires staying within State guidelines
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or feedback.
The COVID Task Force consists of Rev. Paul Beckel; Board members, Murray Bennett and Bharti Kirchner; Deb Cruz, Kathy Wahto, Lisa Moss and Ken Gass. Jim Reimer has been invited as a technical resource.
Please watch this space for further COVID updates.