Along with our tradition of gathering and sharing flowers, we’ll hear from members of the BUF men’s group about fathering and being fathered. Please plan to bring … read more.
- Mid-Week Update June 16, 2021
- Mid-Week Update June 2, 2021
- Mid-Week Update May 26, 2021
- Mid-Week Update May 19, 2021
- Annual Congregational Meeting Announcement May 18, 2021
All face-to-face gatherings have been suspended. Most services, meetings, classes, and other activities have been moved to Zoom online. Check individual announcements for specific connection details.
Under normal circumstances, we would offer diverse activities throughout the week such as meditation, concert, social justice events, guest speakers, and community dinners. These will resume when that is possible.
- No events
- from the COVID Task Force
Guidelines for Small Groups
As of May 21, 2021, the following guidelines apply to BUF-related gatherings of FIFTEEN OR FEWER people.
- When all participants attest that they are vaccinated, distancing and masking are not required.
- When participants are not asked to attest that they are vaccinated (this includes activities attended by children for whom vaccination is not yet available)