- LET THE BIDDING BEGIN! May 5, 2021
- Mid-Week Update May 5, 2021
- NOW HIRING: an Administrator and a Bookkeeper April 29, 2021
- Together Auction — Items Needed! April 29, 2021
- Mid-Week Update April 28, 2021
All face-to-face gatherings have been suspended. Most services, meetings, classes, and other activities have been moved to Zoom online. Check individual announcements for specific connection details.
Under normal circumstances, we would offer diverse activities throughout the week such as meditation, concert, social justice events, guest speakers, and community dinners. These will resume when that is possible.
- Together Auction 05/09/2021 - 05/23/2021
- from the COVID Task Force
The COVID Task Force consists of Rev. Paul Beckel; Board members, Murray Bennett and Bharti Kirchner; Deb Cruz, Kathy Wahto, Lisa Moss and Ken Gass. Jim Reimer has been invited as a technical resource. Initially, we met weekly, and now we convene on an as-needed basis. Highlights of our activities are given below. (more…)