Lifelong Learning Program Vision
The Lifelong Learning Program at BUF provides a nurturing environment where children and adults work together to develop:
- A community where children, youth, and adults feel love, acceptance, and belonging;
- Opportunities for work, play, celebrations, and rituals;
- A passion for putting Unitarian Universalist beliefs and principles into practice;
- Joy, wonder, and awe of the mystery, sacredness, and inter-connectedness of all existence;
- And a foundation for a personal, lifelong search for meaning.
All Lifelong Learning Programs at BUF promote leadership development, respectful communication, global and social awareness, creativity and fun!
Through a combination of programs and special interest groups, Bellingham Unitarian Fellowship is able to offer a wide variety of educational and social opportunities to its members. Programs are divided into those for our youth and those for our adults. The programs for our youth are further divided into age-appropriate topics and activities.