Our community runs on the energy of our volunteers, and opportunities abound to get involved in worship, programs, projects, and committees. There are many ways to put your values into action here at the Bellingham Unitarian Fellowship (BUF). We need people with a variety of talents, interests and passions to keep this a vibrant community. Whether you prefer working with people, buildings, paper, computers, art, finances, or food, we have a place for you to put your principles into action. Some take a few random hours a month; some are a consistent weekly commitment.
All contacts may be reached using the Contact Form.
- Greeter/Usher — contact Judy Kasper
- Chalice Lighter — contact Rev. Paul Beckel
- Reader — contact Rev. Paul Beckel
- Choir, Soloist, Accompanist — contact Kevin Allen-Schmid, Director of Music
- Children’s Religious Education teacher or assistant — contact Genia Allen-Schmid, Director of Lifelong Learning
- Child Care Supervisor — contact Genia Allen-Schmid, Director of Lifelong Learning
- Service Tech — contact Andrew Schoneberg
You may sign up for some of these Sunday hospitality tasks at Sign-Up Genius.
- Meals or Rides (Neighbor to Neighbor) — contact Heather Higgins
- Community Night Dinners (Wednesdays as announced) — contact Carl Nyblade
- May Fair Gala and Auction Fundraiser — contact Debbie Boots
- All Church Retreat — contact Genia Allen-Schmid
- Booktoberfest Sale — contact Roz Reynolds